First of all, welcome to the Green Hippos community!
We started “Green Hippos” with the aim of building a community that will encourage Hippo to become more sustainable.
The community is for:
It’s especially for those who want to find like-minded individuals who are, or are interested and trying to live a more sustainable lifestyle.
We sometimes call ourselves Grippos (Green Hippos), but that is not mandatory.
The community is here to:
- Educate, grow awareness and promote sustainable practices
- Support Hippos goal to be a Net Zero business by 2025
- Consider the impact of Hippo and ourselves on the environment
- Encourage Hippos to live a greener lifestyle
- Support those making changes
- Celebrate sustainable activities of people within the community
- Support other communities within Hippo
- Make Hippo and the planet better for everyone
Read more about what we want to see from our members in our community guidelines.
How to join in
- Add yourself to the #green-hippos slack channel
- Have a browse of the Miro for information, green news and some workshops we’ve done
- Read our resources, links and further info on sustainable topics in the Green Hippos google drive
- Browse the Trello board and let us know if you’re interested in helping any of our goals
- Read our monthly tips from previous Hippo newsletters
- Join our meet ups (usually the last Wednesday of every month)